Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bloggers on Blogging- Susan

Susan O writes...
I always like to leave a comment. Sometimes I go back and leave several if I have been gone because I like to receive them. I also like the comments section and re-comments. Sometimes the most interesting conversations go on there. Mostly in 360 I have seen this. I think a smiley is just as good. But I don't always expect a comment on all my posts. That would just be silly. Everyone has a life outside of their blogs and I know a lot of people are busy. I have been looking at other blogging sites. Did you know Imeem has blogging? The thing I like about 360 is that I have always used the mail so 360 is open and ready to go when I sign into yahoo. It seems like it is also a better arena for commenting and blog hopping. I don't see that on many other sites.

No comments: