Its Bloggers anonymous 1st birthday
Time for a party
We were going to send out invites saying bring a plate but we don't need any more plates
So come with a smile
Don't forget a chair
There will be plenty of and
and non alcoholic drinks for those who don't drink
and plenty of food even cake
If you want to BYO you can but I think we have that covered
Our mascots will even greet you at the door
with a free hat as you can't have a party without a hat,
get here on your bike or on a bus
you can even bring Chuck
no lurking in the kitchen allowed
this is a party so lets all get up and dance
yes some of the peeps who help out with BA are on this post
Monday, August 27, 2007
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Last post we asked for suggestions for topics and challenges “Ideas for Bloggers Anonymous “
Here are 10 of your suggestions
- How about a word game, where you post a word, then the next person posts a word connected to yours, and so forth.
- I like to post a question...say like "Your scariest moment", "Embarrassing moment, etc. and have people leave me their comments. Then the next day, I post it in a blog. Names withheld of course..
- How about a weekly writing challenge? Maybe post a blog of theme ideas and let members vote on the themes.
- How about someone starting a line for a story, then each proceeding comment would add to the story or poem.
- Always like having a meet & greet.
- Recently saw a blog I thought was cool. Each Wednesday the blogger posts a topic for Friday and each blogger interprets it in the form of a photo and a blog. Blue was this weeks - it is amazing how many ways people can look at "blue"
- We could play the True/False game! Maija had it on her page awhile back and we all had a blast! Here's the link!
- Was going to suggest word association but someone beat me too it so.... how about 1st memories or something like that?
- Like the idea of going to the person on top of your comment page, first thing in the morning, click on, go to that blog, leave a comment. Click on the top of their page, go to the top comment on their page and visit with a comment. Must tell you that you may have to give up before you run out of blogs. But it’s good to leave a smile or a hug....
- Posted a "MENT" game on my page, try to check this one if it is possible to be posted here, thanks...
So now the fun part …which one?
Think we will do a poll to choose because we can’t , in the meantime feel free to do any of the suggestions above on your own blog.
umm those are sopposed to have different numbers and they all came up as 1 whoops