Wednesday, December 31, 2008

where do we go where have we been?



As you know BA has been around a while now, we started on 360 as a little joke and I had so many emailing me sending me PM's on 360 "add this" and "do this" so along with my own posts on there a lot of the posts on BA's 360 page were thought up by others some even written by others under the BA handle .... ha ha you thought I wrote everything on there didn't you well I didn't others had the password for the
BA 360 page, it wasn't always me whistling

But here though, it is mainly me well seems like it anyway and yes I know you can't be anonymous on here but the anonymous name of BA doesn't mean the same as "hiding" it's more like "Hello my name is ..... and I'm an addict"

We want you to stand up and tell us what you like to blog about, why you blog what puts you in the mood so to speak hee hee
Bloggers Anonymous has been around since when ..June 06 a joke a little play on the addiction that we then had for 360 that we still have for blogging where ever we are where ever we come from even those form MsN who **shock** don't blog and seeing as we are going into our 3rd year now I want more member participation Joy was always great for that, we've lost Joy into the great blog in the sky, Dana well she's somewhere on the Rez , Snow Bunny no idea don't think she knows either but Susan(Red7) myself and Mister E are still around we will be as well great bloggers never die .. or is that once 360 famous always 360 famous ?I don't know
Anyway we are are still around, thing is right so are you guys and you do know how to post on a group right ...right you do don't you haven't forgotten or anything?rolling eyes
You do know how yes .. you should if you looked at the last album posted here
ok you do so no excuses ok
smug

What is you favourite blogging subject?
Why do you blog?
What do you like out of communicating the most with others via blogging?
Wait one second there before you answer those in a comment.. you where going to weren't you
shame on you ... I know you lot before you comment think about it you could be posting a new item yourself ...oh yes you could, no thinking about it you CAN post a new thing all by yourself batting eyelashes

That's where we will go from here that's the new years resolution for this group more from you and less from me besides my fingers hurt nowwhew!



Oh and Happy New Year
dancingthumbs uprock on!party

No comments: