Last post we asked for suggestions for topics and challenges “Ideas for Bloggers Anonymous “
Here are 10 of your suggestions
- How about a word game, where you post a word, then the next person posts a word connected to yours, and so forth.
- I like to post a question...say like "Your scariest moment", "Embarrassing moment, etc. and have people leave me their comments. Then the next day, I post it in a blog. Names withheld of course..
- How about a weekly writing challenge? Maybe post a blog of theme ideas and let members vote on the themes.
- How about someone starting a line for a story, then each proceeding comment would add to the story or poem.
- Always like having a meet & greet.
- Recently saw a blog I thought was cool. Each Wednesday the blogger posts a topic for Friday and each blogger interprets it in the form of a photo and a blog. Blue was this weeks - it is amazing how many ways people can look at "blue"
- We could play the True/False game! Maija had it on her page awhile back and we all had a blast! Here's the link!
- Was going to suggest word association but someone beat me too it so.... how about 1st memories or something like that?
- Like the idea of going to the person on top of your comment page, first thing in the morning, click on, go to that blog, leave a comment. Click on the top of their page, go to the top comment on their page and visit with a comment. Must tell you that you may have to give up before you run out of blogs. But it’s good to leave a smile or a hug....
- Posted a "MENT" game on my page, try to check this one if it is possible to be posted here, thanks...
So now the fun part …which one?
Think we will do a poll to choose because we can’t , in the meantime feel free to do any of the suggestions above on your own blog.
umm those are sopposed to have different numbers and they all came up as 1 whoops