We are always getting asked for blogging tips here …don’t know why that is but anyway here are a few helpful blogging tips for you
1. Be yourself, write about what is on your mind, write about the dog, the cat even what is in your refrigerator
2. Be yourself, try not to use someone else’s poem or writing without their permission or at least putting their name on the bottom
3. Be yourself, you might think your life is boring but it isn’t really, that new mailbox of yours might be the best blog you have ever written just waiting for you to put it in your blog.
4. Be yourself, doesn’t matter if your spellingk ist bud or your language is this
ب كى بار يه ساون بن برساهى write for you
5. Be yourself, all the great writers wrote about their own world Stephen King, Beatrix Potter even Robert Ludlum all wrote about places they had been to, their books have characters in them that the authors knew.
And finally write for you, it doesn’t matter who reads you aren’t their free entertainment, you don’t have to keep the masses happy if they like it they will come back.
“Build it and they will come”- Field of Dreams
The Arabic is part of a sad poem; unfortunately we don’t have an English translation or an author.