Tuesday, August 29, 2006

On Blogging Addiction by Red7

On Blogging Addiction

A funny thing happened to me on the way to the laundry. I had to stop to blog.

A funny thing happened to me on the way to the store. I neglected to get all my groceries because I had to run home and blog.

A funny thing happened to me in the doctors office. I told him if I had to wait over fifteen minutes I was charging him blogging fees.

A funny thing happened to me on the way to get the cleaning supplies. I thought of a funny comment to write and actually on this one I just forgot what I went in that room for in the first place.

A funny thing happened to me on the way to a job. I had to pull over and write blog topics.

A funny thing happened to me on the way to the bathroom. I decided I could hold it to blog.

If this keeps up I will have to buy stock in adult pads so I can just sit and blog.

Red

No comments: